What does the Adept do?
The Adept becomes the Creator in awareness and deed.
Summary Reflection: A central piece to our ongoing awakening to that truth that we are the Creator is to surrender to that truth in the present moment; in the NOW. This surrendering with gratitude and love is to actively participate in “the great cross of life.” We surrender to what is and then we become what we are… the Creator. For me, personally, the Ankh has become a wonderful physical symbol of this idea. I have one on my nightstand at home.
- 73.7 The second station is the evocation of the great cross of life. This is an extension of the magical personality to become the Creator. Again, all invocations and evocations are drawn through the violet energy center. This may then be continued towards whatever energy centers are desired to be used.
- 74.11 In relation to the pursuit of the magical working the continuing discipline of the personality involves the adept in knowing itself, accepting itself, and thus clearing the path towards the great indigo gateway to the Creator. To become the Creator is to become all that there is. There is then no personality in the sense with which the adept begins its learn/teaching. As the consciousness of the indigo ray becomes more crystalline, more work may be done; more may be expressed from intelligent infinity.
- 10.14 This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex.
- Exercise One: The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.
- Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.
- Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.
- Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator. The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.
One thought on “What Does the Adept Do? The Adept Becomes the Creator In Awareness and Deed”
Are you looking for to enter the community of “Adepts”? This prayer can help you: “Father, help me to become that you expect me to be.” – Repeat it constantly, consciously, sincerely … don’t forget that: “IT IS THE SPIRIT WHO DOES THE WORK.”