I often feel joy during the course of a day. Some days, I feel more joy than others. But there are times when I feel the greatest joy. It is the joy of offering myself, my full humanness, back to the One Creator through a mind-body-spirit gesture of total surrender. The character of this surrender is not obedience, it is not fear-based, it is not even one of servant to master. Instead, it is the natural response to an overwhelming wave of gratitude and love that takes my breath away. I get rocked by these pangs of thankfulness and my only response is one that feels as natural as any other body-felt instinct (1), (2), (3).
My heart burns hot in a climactic moment of ecstasy and my whole being gives over to God’s intimate and deeply personal beckoning. Does this sound erotic? It is the deepest of erotic moments where I can’t give myself over enough or too quickly. It is a consummation of two Lovers who, and this is hard to put into words, are not separate beings. There is an “I-Thou” quality to it on one hand, but I do not feel that who I am making love to, in those moments of mutual self-giving, is someone outside of my own Being. It is as if I am offering myself with this complete gratitude to the Mystery of Unity, Itself; and this Unity– this “Other”– feels like a Person to me. It is a “chosen-ness” that is deeply intimate and personal while being universal in scope in that all things, no matter how small or large, experience this same complete invitation into the dance of loving relationship.
Now, during these moments, my self-offering is fully received by this Other. Of this, I have absolute knowledge. When it happens– this mutual giving and receiving– I am aware of being part of the One whom I am loving and I experience an acute awareness of the thisness (4) of the present moment, of my body, of this earth, of this lifetime’s incarnation as Doug, of the veil of forgetting (5), and of the purpose of experiencing the illusion of separation.
This awareness is not firstly a mental knowledge. It is, rather, an acknowledgement of my full participation of an outpouring of the eternally creative flow of God’s own Spirit (6). I am in this unfolding of the great Mystery of Being and Becoming. The acknowledgement of participation is akin to a response that comes out naturally from the depths of my heart. This response is a combination of: “Yes,” “Amen,” “Let It Be,” “Ah…it is that, in just such a way.”
I feel utterly still and flowing at the same time, as if I exist simultaneously in both the Void and the unfolding Plenum. Time is meaningless in such moments because the only thing I am aware of is Eternity; that what I am feeling, this dying and rising, this self-emptying and full-receiving, is the cycle of God’s eternal becoming.
Indeed, I feel in those moments the web of oneness throughout the entire cosmos, irrespective of differing densities, dimensions, the passage of linear time. I see the novelty of the veil of forgetfulness in our particular third density of awareness because we have the unique privilege to reawaken to our inherent divinity through the intentional use of something that is powerful beyond measure: faith (7), (8), (9), (10), (11), (12), (13).
Faith is a walking in God, towards God, with God, as God, all the while existing within a bandwidth of conscious awareness that presents itself moment by moment as the stuff of separation. Our minds tell us we are separate and we have constructed our world thusly. But our activated hearts which pick up the cosmic pulse of unity assure us that we are all one and in the One (14). Finally, a higher kind of seeing and knowing affirms that both the illusion of separation and the throbbing intimacy of union exist together because their simultaneity has purpose. We are God on this side of our veil and the name of that phenomenon, that great experiment, is called in our way of expressing, “human.”
My joy, therefore, my greatest joy, is to accept the task of becoming fully human; to see the thisness, this particularity, who is called Doug in this lifetime, as immeasurably sacred and in fact, divine. I am also grateful and amazed that we could even know this about ourselves. How is it that we third density dwellers could have come into this kind of gnosis? I cannot speak for other people, but I do know that for myself, I have come to this because I learned it from a someone who willingly gave himself over so completely to God that he became God (or God became him) so that Creator and Creature could meet face to face on this side of the veil (15). In this state, he called himself “the Human One” (Son of Man) (16) and showed humanity a pathway to see our own divinity in our humanity. He showed us that the Spirit desperately longs to learn to be human because the human is God’s greatest self-revelation. We call this human one, “Christ.”
(1) 34.2 Questioner: Thank you very much. We’ll start general questioning now. You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle. When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates this experience? Can you tell me this?
Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.
(2) 49.2 These experiences are the beginnings of that which, as the body, the mind, and the spirit become integrated at the gateway, or indigo, level, may then yield not only the experience of joy but the comprehension of intelligent infinity which accompanies it.
(3) 80.22 Questioner: Then by this contact also with intelligent energy can you give me an example of what this would be for both, for the contact with intelligent infinity and intelligent energy? Could you give me an example of what type of experience this would result in, if that’s at all possible?
Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last query of this working of full length. We have discussed the possibilities of contact with intelligent energy, for this energy is the energy of the Logos, and thus it is the energy which heals, builds, removes, destroys, and transforms all other-selves as well as the self.
The contact with intelligent infinity is most likely to produce an unspeakable joy in the entity experiencing such contact. If you wish to query in more detail upon this subject, we invite you to do so in another working. Is there a brief query before we close this working?
(4) For an exploration of Thisness, or Haecceity, and the Law of One, please see my article, “The Law of One’s Approach to Haecceity (Thisness).”
(5) The veil of forgetting is a phenomenon that is given to third density so that upon incarnation into space/time, our consciousness perceives separation from one another and from the Infinite Creator. We don’t remember. Then, through continual seeking greater wholeness and finding it more and more throughout our lifetime, we awaken to the perennial truth, that we are indeed all one, and that we have never been separate.
(7) 3.9 You are precisely correct in your understanding of the congruency of faith and intelligent infinity; however, one is a spiritual term, the other more acceptable perhaps to the conceptual framework distortions of those who seek with measure and pen.
(8) 41.22 Questioner: Then would this be like a conscious reprogramming of catalyst? For instance, for some entities catalyst is programmed by the higher self to create experiences so that the entity can release itself from unwanted biases. Would this be analogous then to the entity consciously programming this release and using fasting as the method of communication to itself?
Ra: I am Ra. This is not only correct but may be taken further. The self, if conscious to a great enough extent of the workings of this catalyst and the techniques of programming, may through concentration of the will and the faculty of faith alone cause reprogramming without the analogy of the fasting, the diet, or other analogous body complex disciplines.
(9) 42.12 Ra: I am Ra. There is but one technique for this growing or nurturing of will and faith, and that is the focusing of the attention. The attention span of those you call children is considered short. The spiritual attention span of most of your peoples is that of the child. Thus it is a matter of wishing to become able to collect one’s attention and hold it upon the desired programming.
This, when continued, strengthens the will. The entire activity can only occur when there exists faith that an outcome of this discipline is possible.
(10) 54.31 The green-ray type of radiation in this case is the healing, the blue-ray the communication and inspiration, the indigo that energy of the adept which has its place in faith.
(11) 73.13 When this entity [Jesus] was asked to heal, it oft times did so, always ending the working with two admonitions: firstly, that the entity healed had been healed by its faith, that is, its ability to allow and accept changes through the violet ray into the gateway of intelligent energy; secondly, saying always, “Tell no one.” These are the workings which attempt a maximal quality of free will while maintaining fidelity to the positive purity of the working.
(12) 80.20 This material world is transformed by the spirit into that which is infinite and eternal. The infinity of the spirit is an even greater realization than the infinity of consciousness, for consciousness which has been disciplined by will and faith is that consciousness which may contact intelligent infinity directly. There are many things which fall away in the many, many steps of adepthood. We, of Ra, still walk these steps and praise the One Infinite Creator at each transformation.
(13) 84.21 If the polarized entities, by this same energy transfer experience, find that the faculties of will and faith have been stimulated, not for a brief while but for a great duration of what you call time, you may perceive the indigo-ray transfer. We may not speak of the violet-ray transfer except to note that it is an opening to the gateway of intelligent infinity. Indeed, the indigo-ray transfer is also this but, shall we say, the veil has not yet been lifted.
(14) 52.11 Let us remember that we are all one. This is the great learning/teaching. In this unity lies love. This is a great learn/teaching. In this unity lies light. This is the fundamental teaching of all planes of existence in materialization. Unity, love, light, and joy; this is the heart of evolution of the spirit.
(15) From Qu’o (Sunday Meditation, December 14, 1986): The concept of the Christ was this—that intelligent infinity as experienced by the Logos and with the bias of the Logos would enter a third-density experience, not erasing the one known as Jesus’ personality or being, but coming into the closest possible harmony with that being. There needed to be one who wished to sacrifice an incarnation to the ever-increasing pleasure and agony of the Creator, experiencing what this instrument would call the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, for it is the nature of the Christ and the nature of third density that the two, perceiving each other, should react—the third density with a lack of understanding, and the Christ with wonder, joy and sacrifice. Such is the sorrow of your illusion and the joy of sensation and communion.
In the end, Jesus the man became so able to bear both joy and agony that this entity stopped experiencing the Creator and for long periods of time became the Creator experiencing third density. Such is the perfect channeling of love. The achievement of the perfect channeling was the mystery of union between Creator and illusion.
After this bonding, the burden of channeling rather rapidly began to tire the master teacher, Jesus. At the time of the crucifixion, as this instrument calls it, there were almost no tears left, there were no bones unbroken, there was no companionship that had not been betrayed in one form or another. Nevertheless, Jesus the Christ lived well and did not stop the channeling until the breath left the physical vehicle. We witness to this Christ with thanksgiving and joy, not suggesting that any worship or not worship, but celebrating the Creator poured into a channel who could share in full the nature of the Logos, the nature of love, the Creator’s powerful, terrible love. http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_1214.aspx
(16) The Son of Man, or the Human One, is a title that Jesus appropriates for himself from his own sacred scriptures. In today’s understand, the Son of Man, can be translated as something like the “archetypal man”; that which is the archetype of creation-become-self-aware. This is what it means to be human. Jesus takes upon himself this title because in him, through dynamic of his life, death, and resurrection, we see the whole pattern of the Unmanifested One becoming manifest and then returning back to Source. In this single life, we see the whole picture, and surely this is something that even angels long to see (1 Peter 1:12).